Monday, January 30, 2012

Faux Sure




I apologize if the first few pictures are a little funky. I recently got into Picnic (even though it's closing in April!) and kind of went crazy on the lighting and such. Anyway, I got this fur vest for Christmas and absolutely love it! I know what you're thinking "Wow, another fur vest? Who does she think she is?" All I have to say is "My fur vests are different colors, okay?" This second one is long and has cable knit on the back, which is my favorite feature! Don't worry, it's faux fur. I bawled during Marley and Me, you think I would wear real fur? I am in love with this necklace from Forevor 21. Doesn't quite match (everyone knows my pet peeve is mixing gold with silver, but I guess I did it against my will), but I still think it fits with the overall style of the outfit. These pictures were taken when there was more snow on the ground. Currently it is 42 degrees (heat wave for Minnesota. I shouldn't have packed away my bathing suit so soon) and the snow is getting all melty and gross.
                                                             
                                                         'Til next time,

2 comments:

  1. Fur vests are fabulous! I love this outfit! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute!! I love those boyfriend jeans and awesome pumps :)

    ReplyDelete