Monday, January 30, 2012

I understand that Christmas was a month ago, but red and green can go together any time of the year, right? Anyway, sorry there is only one picture for this post, but the others did not turn out all that good. A new Heartbreaker opened close by recently, and I have probably visited there at least thirty times I, however, have only ever purchased about three things from there, and am currently wearing two of those pieces. The green knit infinity-scarf matches just about everything without being too neutral and bland, and the red polka-dot tie-shirt goes well with skirts or fur vests or blazers etc. Enough about my clothes, now I would like to have a word about Pinterest. Every time I move the mouse to click on the little URL box to type in Facebook or a site for school, my fingers are automatically programmed to type in Pinterest. Weird, huh? If you have not yet visited that site, do it now. Unless you rarely have free time because then you will find yourself so obsorbed that you simply cannot go to work that day. That would be a bummer, but at least you would have cute hair.

                                                                          Toodles,

2 comments:

  1. Kallan! You look adorable! I say red and green can definitely still go together!! I love your blog, I just found it and I'm so glad to have a cold weather, fashion obsessed blog sista:) I love your faux fur post, such a fun trend. Following you on GFC now. Come say hi and follow if ya like:) XO
    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm obsessed with pinterest! And PS I've nominated you for an award on my blog! :)

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete