Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hazy


This morning driving to school I could barely see fifteen feet in front of me (I'm sure that's a problem, just don't tell my mom). Looking out the windows at school the fog was so thick that it looked like nothing existed outside of that classroom I was in. The rest of the world had suddenly been sucked into a black hole and all that existed was my school, and everything else was empty nothingness (which is how I feel about school sometimes. Is it summer yet?) Anyway, the weather matched my attitude. Late nights at my job and doing homework leave me groggy in the morning, especially with all the distractions such as Facebook, and wait...I should be doing my German right now. I just have a quick question before I log off. Is rayon suppossed to shrink after being put in JUST the washer? This Paris shirt used to be long enough to be considered a dress. Don't know what happened there. I am currently listening to "Everybody" by Ingrid Michaelson in the background. I love that little song, it's so true.

                                                                                      XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment