Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Bit Country






I have recently become obsessed with everything country. Especially cowboy boots, blinged out belts and best of all: COUNTRY MUSIC! My friends are annoyed that they have been trying to get me into country music for years, and suddenly it has consumed my life but it has nothing to do with their gentle persuading. A turning point was when my relatives (literally...all my relatives) drove for 24 hours down to Austin, Texas in an RV. First off, I felt like a hillbilly getting off that RV at every fast food place for a rest stop. The non-stop question from awed bystanders: "How many of you are there?" Just count. Anyway, the feeling of livin' in the RV for literally days on end and hearing country music everywhere we went really got to me I guess. Deep down though I have always had a love for all things country, given that I am a horseback rider and all. My favorite part to this outfit is of course my belt. Who cares I found it at Claires? I still adore that store and have proudly stood in line behind ten-year-olds while listening to another girl crying about to get her ears pierced.

Oh yeah, it's Friday! I am actually so excited for Superbowl Sunday. Not because I have a clue who is playing, but because my neighbors are coming over. And when my neighbors come over, my mother feels the need to buy out Costco's food section.
                                                                               See y'all later!

6 comments:

  1. I like this outfit, especially the shoes! I would love if you would stop by my blog and say hi!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is how I figured it out :)
    http://www.quickonlinetips.com/archives/2010/02/how-to-create-pages-in-blogger/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog, and I love it! It looks like you are relatively new to the blog world, how exciting :) I like your style! Can't wait to read more!

    Lauren VanCott
    http://lalavcott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I love your outfit. Second, RVs are awesome. Ive always wanted to take a vaca on a winnabago haha.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all your layers and that cute & cozy scarf :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I am a recent convert to country music too. :) Love the scarf and the boots!

    <3 Kelly

    Ps I just wanted to let you know that I just launched my new site and blog: http://www.thekellytang.com ,and I would love it if you stopped by!! :)

    ReplyDelete